Friday 19 February 2010

Why would one chose to be "bad"?


To define exactly what "bad" is, is near enough impossible!

We all have our own ideas of what we should or shouldn't do, then why do we intentionally do something which we know morally, ethnically or even religiously is not acceptable for us.


Personally I like to think of myself as a bit of a rebel...saying that I would NEVER EVER EVER try alcohol as its forbidden in my religion. (lol)


OK, so for many I'm not the all out rebel one would expect but there's a lot I choose to do which I no is not morally or even ethnically acceptable.


Why do I do it...to be different! So I'm not classified as a stereotypical and to help me build my own unique individuality . Do I justify everything "bad" I do...TOTALLY! There's always an arguably valuable reason behind it.


The means behind being an individual is drawing the line where it suits you the best...


HOW "BAD" ARE YOU WILLING TO GO INTENTIONALLY and WHY? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment