Tuesday 2 March 2010

WEEK 12 TRIP

For Week 12 I suggest we go up London...to the White Gentlemens Club! Its the safest option I could think of...The club which originally sold hot chocolate which in those days was a rare commodity has now converted to a strip club.

I think it would be nice to go and see the differnce in society has moulded peoples mind... how from selling chocoloates they began to sell sex! Also how successful it is and how accepted it is within society. The best part is, its London and I LOVE LONDON!!!

Whites Gentlemens Club
32-38 Leman Street, London E1 8EW020 7488 4000

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...this looks really exciting...so this is a place that sells hot chocolate and tea...is that it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it used 2 sell hot chocolate but now its a strip club...the owner decided to change its club to cater for the demands of the changing society...!

    ReplyDelete