Monday 1 March 2010

Were all a bunch of LIARS!


The biggest lie one can tell is that they've never lied.......BULLSHIT! lol

Nah, seriously were all a bunch of pro liars...the difference is that some lie undercover and others are open about their manipulating habbits... i mean i lie all the time!
Qu 1. I always get a dumb person asking me if I think they're thick, Qu 2. An ugly person asking me if I think they're pretty and you no what I say...
Ans 1. Noooo dont b silly, sumthings are just hard 2 grasp, Ans 2. Ur beautiful (in ur very own way) I no what ur think ...what a B17C$ but the way I see it I rather lie to someone and make then happy then be straight forward and get labeled as rude and overly opinionated b17c$!

A question raised in class...would you lie to save someones life???

Well that depends on the situation...if someones about to kill some one because they called them a pig then yes I would lie and said they meant your big (LOL) but if someones done a dirty crime then I believe in telling the truth so they do the time!

Its amazing a proportionate liar is seem 2 be accepted and respected with open arms within society... I give you my example, all my friends say I'm very straight forward and would never lie yet I do but I lie in portion so I cant justify my doings!

Confessing all my bad lying habits just shows how comfortable I am in telling the truth about lying lol!

In most cases society prefers the liar above the person that's telling the truth...
HOW ABOUT YOU? WOULD YOU RATHER SOMEONE LIE AND KEEP YOUR HEART OR TELL YOU THE TRUTH REGARDLESS OF YOUR FEELINGS? =)

1 comment:

  1. i would definitely prefer to live with someone who was smart enough to spare my feelings...but i suppose in certain circumstances being truthful actually helps.... to be honest, when the average girl asks if their arse looks big in something (And it does) it only makes sense to tell her before she gets abuse down the street :P

    ReplyDelete