Monday 1 March 2010

Marijuana's Healthier then Botox!

Sex n Drugs & Rock n Roll, Speed n Weed & Birth Control, Lifes a Bitch! & then u die.. So who gives a fuck.. Now lets get High!...

Translated in more simple English, one should live life to the fullest... if smoking weed or injecting drugs makes u happy then go for it... your life your choice!

A drug injected face (BOTOX) is seen as a beauty enhancer yet a drug injected arm is a sin!!! well boo you! I rather get high for half a
n hour then have a plastic face and a frozen brain! and that my friends is a proven scientific fact that botox spreads into your brain vessels damaging your brain power i.e. you get brain damage... and then they have a nerve to say smoking weed and getting high is bad!PUFFFF

The typical image portrayed of botox (a dangerous drug, volumising your tissues)
(UNDERNEATH) the reality of the promoted beauty enhancer!





The stereotypical image portrayed of injecting drugs, (UNDERNEATH) the simple high






2 comments:

  1. Gotta say..I totally agree. Why don't people understand that either way your doing the same amount of damage?? So if that IS the case (which it sooo obviously is!) why not enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew like the title is not hard enough to say.... well that is shocking considering I wouldn't Mind getting botox, but if your telling me you get brain damage forget that. I find that people may get botox due to having the money in hand to do it, or maybe just to make themselves feel confident, but if your telling me marijuana's more healthier why not get high, then enjoy it for the five minutes it gives us, that is a little funny though....Brain damage or getting high for a few minutes, yes i think i'll pick the marijuana...well lets see what the future holds for me...u never know i probably end up getting high, You never know i probably get botox, because I got high, because i got high, because I got high...lol

    I put up this link, it is such a good song to listen to it's so chilling, it is about a guy who smokes Marijuana, and it makes you want to smoke lol!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWjwN95_oU

    ReplyDelete